- The Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St Joseph's University Medical Center
- The Valley Hospital
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Doctor.comOmar Moussa, MDInternal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- NewYork-PresbyterianBradley HaywardInternal Medicine, Hospice & Long Term Care, Critical Care Medicine, Hospice and Palliative MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Julia Y OweisInternal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. M.T. Shahab, MDInternal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pain Medicine, General OrthopedicsVIEW FULL PROFILE
About Dr. Alexander Biener MD
Dr. Alexander Biener, MD is a doctor primarily located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ, with other offices in Oradell, NJ and Woodcliff Lake, NJ(and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine.
Dr. Alexander Biener has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Alexander Biener has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alexander Biener has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Alexander Biener Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Alexander Biener
Dr. Biener graduated from the Icahn School of Medicine At Mount Sinai in 1982. He works in Woodcliff Lake, NJ and 3 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Biener is affiliated with The Valley Hospital, Hackensack University Medical Center, St Joseph's University Medical Center and The Valley Hospital.