Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Brazalovich DO
Dr. Alexander Brazalovich has 2 locations
Dr. Alexander Brazalovich has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Alexander Brazalovich has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander Brazalovich - Posted on August 19th, 2010
Best Dr. out there
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander Brazalovich - Posted on May 13th, 2010
Best Doctor in my book
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander Brazalovich - Posted on July 8th, 2009
Dr. Brazalovich D.O. is extremely educated in medical practices, especially family medicine, and an awesome guy to have as a doctor. You can talk to him about anything, you can joke with him as well, and feel that he is willing to listen to anything, and then give you his opinion on the subject. Dr. B. is very good at diagnoising problems, and treating them holistically, if asked. He does not PUSH medicine but has other alternative treatments available if that is your preference. Dr. B. treats his patients like a human being and not a number to get in and out of the office as fast as possible as some other doctors have been known to do. He takes the time needed with you to make you feel comfortable with the diagnosis, and treatment plan for your issues.He is conscientious, and fair, as well as likable. He is very gentle, in his examinations and he give you the dignity you deserve when you are in some of those more personal exams.I like how he explains everything that he is doing, and what and why it is for.My husband and I enjoy Dr. B. as our Primary Care Physician. And all medicine related decisions for both of us goes through Dr. B and his office so as not to have several prescribing doctors prescribing different medicines that may interact with each other.We would recommend Dr. Brazalovich to anyone needing a Primary Care Physician.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander Brazalovich - Posted on September 2nd, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alexander Brazalovich is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saco, ME.