Dr. Alexander M Butkevich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander M Butkevich?

Awesome Doctor!

He was amazing and knows what he is doing. He takes his time with you and explains things so you understand.

Excellent cardiologist worked really hard to treat my condition before I received my heart and liver transplant. Is good at taking the time to explain medical condition. I Felt really comfortable with being able to ask questions if I did not understand something. I live in Louisiana and drive to Texas for my appointments. I would highly recommend him to family and friends

Kept My Heart Going When I Needed It the Most

Dr Butkevich became my cardiologist in the early 21st century. He worked with me to adjust my medicines, pushed me to exercise when I slacked off and kept me on track when I got lazy. His staff sent me notices for my appointments, tracked my refills and mothered me when I got lazy. He walked me through open heart surgery for an Aortic Valve replacement when I needed it. He kept me on track for rehabilitation. I am a better 72+ old man because Dr. Butkevich kept me alive.

Would not use again

I would never use this doctor again. Does not follow through on filling prescriptions. Does not return test results. Had to get another doctor and pay for tests again because of either his or his staffs incompetence.