Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alexander P Cadoux has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Alexander P Cadoux has the following 7 expertise
- Dermal Fillers
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Alexander P Cadoux has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
What a wonderful experience! It was my first time receiving any injectables so I was a little nervous, but he made me feel so comfortable. I am so happy about my results. It is very natural and perfect for my upcoming event - my daughters wedding! I wish I visited this clean, welcoming facility years ago! A++++++, Thank you Dr.Cadoux!
Horrific experience. Clearly this doctor and I see that with a frown on my face has not spent much time if any performing plastic surgery. the time he spent with me he's been talking about himself. seems as if T charges a lot of money to fuel his narcissistic materialistic self. he seems more at as a trauma doctor giving it. you will need a psychologist and cosmetic surgery to reconstruct yourself after you visit this M.D.?
I went to Greensprings rejuvenation earlier this year for laser hair removal on my under arms and bikini area. I was talked into getting laser for the blonde hair on legs which ended up not working at all. I was told their laser is special and the trusting person I am i believed it. Once I realized the treatments were not working I called to speak with someone about it but got the run around for days. When I finally showed up at the facility the doctor treated me rudely, unfair and was arrogant. At first everyone is nice but once they get your money its too bad for you. I was lied to, called a liar and taken advantage of. For some more true statements go to yelp.com, you will find truthful statements about this doctor.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
39 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGreenspring Rejuvenation, 2870 E Skyline Dr Ste 100, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Alexander P Cadoux is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.