Dr. Alexander P Clark Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Alexander P Clark?

If you're looking for a doctor, keep looking. Here's why: Firstly, he once sent something to the lab (on my behalf) and didn't fill out the required paperwork leaving me to handle it with the lab. The lab didn't even know who the sample was from. I wrote him a letter about this and continued being his patient. Over the years he (his staff, likely, too) have needed follow-ups/reminders so that prescriptions could be sent to the pharmacy. On two occasions they were sent in 36 hours later. The last straw was in October. I showed up for an appointment and waited in an exam room for nearly 45 minutes without anyone popping in to excuse the delay. He showed up as I was about to leave and we spent nearly half of the ten minutes he spent with me discussing why he was late and such. So, for five minutes I met with Dr. Clark and was charged over 100 dollars. I requested he call me back in a voicemail after receiving the bill, but again, no word. Hence this review. Not only has he earned this but folks should have a doctor with INTEGRITY. Truthfully, I should have found a new doctor long ago but I figured each thing was a fluke and gave him the benefit of the doubt. But, this time I paid for it in wasting my time and with my money and my lesson was learned doubly.

Osteopathy , holistic approach - not here! Don't waste your time or money

Due for a physical, re-evaluation of Rx, depression, blood pressure, cholesterol, colonoscopy timing, PSA TEST RESULTS, or anything else, etc. he immediately chose one issue to address. Instead of evaluating the need, effectiveness and interactions of my current Rx, he added yet one more. I have a friend 33 years my elder who takes nothing. I'm now prescribed 7 meds. He was dismissive and fast. My "physical" / "new patient intake" exam consisted of him listening to 4 breaths through my shirt, on my back. No physical exam whatsoever. He check abdomen, heart or any other body part. Do not let your insurance try to push you into his practice. He doesn't have one, never will, that's why he's available. I agree completely with everything that every other person rating him a "1" said. Loser, jerk, incompetent.

Joke .

First off , I would not trust this man to pop a zit on my face if I had one. He's a dorky looking guy, not that it matters. While I was telling him my issue, he cut me off, then told me something totally off the subject, and then started writing a prescription, which was for basically Asprin. I left annoyed, went to another doctor , found out it was a hernia !! Stay away from this clown !

I like Dr. Clark

I felt really good about my visits with Dr. Clark. He is very easy going, courteous and professional. He is not in a big hurry and spends all the time needed to address your medical issue. He is truly concerned about the status of your medical condition and treating the problem. His staff is also very professional and courteous.

Dr. Clark is exceptional. He took time with me and asked numerous questions that got to the heart of my problem and condition. Very caring physician. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who's looking for a great family practice doctor. He's also very careful with dispensing drugs and makes sure the patient is served well with the drugs prescribed. He won't give you drugs you don't need!

Great Doctor

I totally disagree with the two reviews on here that rate Dr. Clark poorly. He is a wonderful and caring doctor. He is very personable and is very concerned for my health. He even lowered his fee one time when I had no insurance to help me out. I highly recommend Dr. Clark and his excellent staff!!!!!!

HORRIBLE MAN

Do not waste your time with this man. He's an arrogant, know-it-all , judgemental, self-abosorbed human being. He could never survive in a private practice. He works for foothill family clinc because he gets paid regardless of how he treats the patient. He told me excalty what my "problem" was in 5 minutes. He didnt care what I thought, or how I felt. Stay away from this man. So many great doctors in the valley that care.

Couldn't care less

He couldn't care less about my situation. Was even judgemental. I asked for a higher dose for prescription (what I had previously taken) because I had to pay for it (no insurance), but he would not do it. He also acted judgemental in so many ways--probably because this was not at all his specialty. And yet,spending 10 minutes with him cost me $85. Would NOT recommend.