Dr. Alexander R Cocoziello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander R Cocoziello?

Worts Experience Ever!!!!!!

I wish I could give him a zero star instead of one. Horrible experience!!! His assistant/receptionist is the worst human being I've ever met in my life. Terrible place. All they care about is sucking more money out of you. They did tests I never wanted to get done and sent me over a $1000 dollar bill. I'm even thinking of suing them. They keep wasting my time ever since I went to their office. I would not recommend going to this horrible doctor's office to anyone. Worst experience !

Dirty place

I went to this place and i was very surprise. It so so so dirty. I do not know how they can have a place like that.I went there, because i am pregnant and the doctor make me feel so uncomfortable. I do not recommend this place

the last time i went to dr alex in 2010 i had pains and had cysts on ovary which i am prone to. he said they were small not to worry and told me you really need to lose alot of weight grabbed my stomach and said thats no baby..I have never been so insulted and mortified in my life.I have been going to him for approx. 20 yrs. After that visit i did not go back to him and only this year did i find a new female gyno. I will never step foot in his office again and would reccomend any female to find another practice if you are over weight.

horrible!

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Alex delivered all 3 of my children. When I wanted my tubes tied at 25 years old he told me to come back when I was 30. God Bless him as my daughter owes her existance to this wonderful doctor. You could be on your death bed but his wonderful bedside manner would assure you that you will be fine. I now live in FLA and cannot find an OBGYN that can replace Dr. Alex. Dr. Alex ever think about retiring in FLA and working part time?

Dr. Alexander R Cocoziello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saddle Brook, NJ.