Dr. Alexander Collins Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Collins?

Lack of Professionalism and Respect

Posted on December 1st, 2017

I would not recommend seeing this doctor if you are above 60 years old. His mannerism and vocal behavior towards my 90 year old father was disgraceful and embarrassing. My dad is not a “Bud”. He is not a “Bubba”. He is intelligent and very cognizant of his environment and all communication. This doctor’s advise to my dad’s broken shoulder was to stay on pain pills for the next 8 weeks. Well, what would some other options be? None were give. Oh. Yes - his other option was to pick up the phone and call a nursing home. Since I requested to the admin that we be given another doctor for his care, the admin notified my dad that he is not to return to this clinic because of the disharmony that I created. Really. He is to sign a certified letter that they are sending to ensure that he does not return. Well that’s all good. We won’t.

Dr Collins

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Scheduling is a headache, staff is less than pleasant. Just stopped taking my insurance and never contacted until I called for a follow-up.....really great service!

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Dr. Collins is very professional and he cares about his patients. He makes you feel safe and secure while in his care.

Posted on March 26th, 2016

I am a college pitcher and he performed my labrum surgery. Great doctor. Knows his stuff.

Posted on March 11th, 2016

I HAVE HOPE NOW WITH A WORKABLE PLAN AND A GREAT DOCTOR TO HELP ME OBTAIN MY GOALS

Posted on August 15th, 2015

Dr. Collins was excellent during my surgery. His personality and bedside manner was awesome. I would definitely use him again for surgery. He's an awesome doctor.

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Excellent he is a 5 star overall and so is his staff

BEWARE

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever seen.

Wrong Diagonosis

Posted on April 4th, 2014

Dr. Collins misdiagnosed me after spending about 15 minutes with me. I should have known something was up. He did not do a complete exam, he only touched my hip once and told me I had hip bursitis. I am in terrible pain and he told me that I had to stay on pain killers for 6 months before he would do surgery. I went to another doctor, got an MRI and come to find out, I have a bulging disk coming from my spine that is sitting on a nerve. I have wasted several months on pain killers without any relief. I would never recommend him to anyone!

Greatest doctor ever got me walking in no time

Posted on March 27th, 2014

He did acl recon. back in 2009 and got me walking in no time was only stuck in bed a few days after surgery but better than ever now.

Family Member of a Patient

Posted on March 4th, 2014

RUN, don't walk to seek treatment from Dr. Collins. Thanking GOD for his expertise!

Do not go to this doctor! Not compassionate at all! Rushes in and out of office. WAit time horrible!

Posted on February 5th, 2014

This doctor is a complete JERK!!! Only worried about the all mighty dollar. Has no compassion for his patients. Wish I would have read the reviews before seeing him. Had surgery after a very lengthy wait, Still not fixed 6 months later and he just looks at me like I am ignorant and shakes his head.