Dr. Alexander Covey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Covey?

Posted on November 26th, 2017

I had fillers in my cheeks and marionette lines. Dr. Covey made suggestions and the results were terrific. I have gone to other doctors and not been happy. Dr. Covey is the best in my opinion. The staff are great too. They will make sure you have a comfortable visit.

Caring Doctor and comforting too

Posted on October 21st, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Covey for 25 years. I have had many procedures done by him. All with good to excellent results. He is very helpful, professional and caring. His staff is very professional. The office is extremely clean, modern and comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Covey to family and friends to stay younger looking and feeling your best!

Thermage CPT

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Two weeks out from treatment and I am already seeing results - very happy! Jaw line is definitely more taut - visible improvement in eyelids as well. Dr. Covey and his staff are very attentive and made me as comfortable as possible. I would recommend!

Posted on May 12th, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Covey. He made me feel at ease and I was pleased with the results of my procedures. His staff was very nice.

Very highly recommended

Posted on April 25th, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Covey for over 10 years and I have always been satisfied with my outcome each time. Dr Covey and his staff have always been professional, courteous and make my visit as comfortable as they possible could.

Posted on December 8th, 2016

I chose Dr.Covey because of his professional expertise.The staff is wonderful,helpful and knowledgeable.I would highly recommend Dr. Covey

Posted on August 18th, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Covey and his staff. He was accommodating and explained every step of my procedure. He followed up the next day with a phone call and genuinely seemed concerned for my well being. I am extremely happy with my results so far and I would highly recommend him.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Dr Covey is very caring and treats you like you are his only client . When he Ds my procedure he was gentle and explained what he was doing every step of the way ! Love His nurse and his entire staff.

A bit of Botox

Posted on July 18th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Covey in his Center Moriches office for several years now and I always leave his office feeling relaxed, confident and beautiful. The office is discreet, the staff is warm, personable and caring and Dr. Covey is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and experienced. Deciding on any sort of procedure can be daunting and he talked me through my options and made sure I was comfortable with Botox and what it could do for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Covey and his fantastic support staff.

Posted on July 5th, 2016

I had smart lipo done on my stomach and love handles by Dr. Covey. I absolutely love this Dr. and highly recommend to anyone who wants to improve their appearance. Dr. Covey is very professional, caring and true expert in his field. I also loved his staff, all girls in the office are accommodating, friendly and very efficient. Even though it has been only few weeks after my procedure I am very happy with the results. I will definitely use Dr. Covey for my future procedures.

Posted on June 17th, 2016

I was showing signs of aging around my mouth, chin & forehead. I needed help. Friends recommended Dr. Covey. His manner is kind, caring and professional as he asks what results I would like, and delivers a perfectly natural looking beauty. Dr. Covey's method is very skilled, gentle & precise. His staff is kind, soothing and knowledgeable.

Posted on May 16th, 2016

I am extremely happy and trust Doc. Covey. The results of the treatments are what they were promised and more. Doc. Covey and his staff are courteous and efficient, with a level of professionalism it would be nice to experience everywhere.