Dr. Alexander G Digenis Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Alexander G Digenis?

I initially cane in for a tummy tuck but Dr Digenis suggested liposuction instead. It was the absolute right choice and I feel absolutely great about my decision to select an A+++ plastic surgeon. He won top doc again!

Talented doctor with great bedside manner!

I could not be any more pleased with the results of my surgery. I replaced my breast implants that I had for 22 years and had a lift. Dr Digenis is the more amazing doctor and took time to answer all of my questions. He actually makes you feel like family and so does his staff! I will never go anywhere else and I have highly recommended him to my family and friends.

I look and feel AMAZING!

I had an upper lid in office procedure and I thought it was very straight forward. Dr. Digenis and Beth did a phenomenal job prepping me for the procedure...felt little or no pain and I love the results! I would highly, highly, recommend Dr. Digenis and his staff if you're interested in any cosmetic surgery!

I look 15 years younger!

Dr Digenis is the BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN KENTUCKY! His office staff are just as superb as he is. Everyone made sure I understood the procedure (upper eyelid surgery in the office is what I had), and took care of me. I love my results and my entire tennis team think I look 15 years younger!

Dr. Digenis

He is a wonderful doctor! Caring, thorough, thoughtful, with a great staff!

Entire practice was very courteous and professional!

Incredible Plastic Surgeon

I had breast augmentation last year and I still am in love with the results. I'm now planning liposuction of my legs and can't wait!

You will find no better physician.

Dr. "D" is an excellent, talented surgeon who shares his gift with his patients. Both he and the staff will make you comfortable with your procedures. I have some issues that make surgery a higher risk than normal and would not put my care into anyone else's hands. Not only is he the best surgeon, he is a very caring person that treats everyone with respect.

TOP NOTCH PLASTIC SURGERY AND PERSON!

There's a reason Dr. Digenis wins all sorts of top awards here in Louisville and around the country. He is so strong in his knowledge of the human body; his training is exceptional; and he is so caring for you as a patient and person, that you enjoy the experience of being in his care from start to finish. Add to that one of the most beautiful group of staff, and I will definitely refer him to all my friends, and family, and that speaks volumes!

Dr. Digenis is phenomenal as is Beth, Emily and Katie. I started going to his practice initially to get microdermabrasions with Katie, his aesthetician. Then I had a consult with Dr. Digenis for liposuction, and I was hooked. He made me feel comfortable in that I was making the right decision for me, my body type, etc. I never felt rushed or scared because everything was handled beautifully and professionally by everyone there. They truly do treat you like you're family!

I would tell anyone who is considering anything to do with cosmetic surgery or aesthetics to consult with Dr Digenis. He is an amazing physician and person. Love his bed side manner, his extraordinary staff, and his expertise is unparalleled.

BEST SURGEON EVER!

Dr. Digenis is the ABSOLUTE BEST SURGEON EVER! He is kind, funny, smart, HANDSOME (pleasant bonus), and truly cares about his patients! He goes above and beyond to ensure you have the best possible experience with him! He will make sure you have a thorough understanding of the procedure, and will answer all of your questions with patience and a beautiful smile! I got a breast lift and I look FANTASTIC!!! Way better than I ever expected!!! He is TRULY AMAZING and GIFTED at what he does!!! That's why he is Louisville's TOP DOC year after year!!!