Dr. Alexander Doolas Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Doolas?

Mrs.

Posted on July 27th, 2014

Dr.Doolas,saved my life 20 years ago. He remove my stomach because of a malignant tumer and I', still here. what a wonderful man..

A True Life Saver

Posted on May 1st, 2013

At age 29, I had less than a year to live. Dr Doolas performed a Whipple procedure. He called my operation "the Cadillac" of surgeries. I am now 54... I thank this surgeon for the last quarter century of my life.Obviously, I have the highest regard for him. He is a gifted surgeon and had a great personality, He listened, he advised, answered my questions, explained each step, cared, did almost impossible surgery. Be grateful if you get him!!

Posted on June 10th, 2017