Dr. Alexander C Flower Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Alexander C Flower?

Very knowledgeable physician. Friendly, considerate, and spent over an hour answering my questions. 10/10.

Dr. Death

When my husband was in critical care & I asked him to explain to me why he needed a trach he was very rude, arrogant, & cruel. He told me that if he wanted to do a trach he could preform it in my husband's bed & there was nothing I could do about it. I fired him..

People Skills & Compassion Lacking

My Dad was in critical care for Emphysema on life support in 2009. Dr. Flower was very rude to him when he announced "Your lungs are shot!" in a loud voice. "They're no good!" He was also short, arrogant & impatient with our family while end-of-life decisions were having to be made.