Communicates Well
Builds Trust
Explains Symptoms
Interested in my needs
Effective Treatment

Have you seen Dr. Alexander T Gimon?

Omg I realize the health care system has gone downhill but this is a new precedent. We were just shocked and appalled by the premises and the staff. The office completely got the timing of our appointment wrong. Wea 2: considering how difficult it was to find the complex hidden in the back of the several buildings. I talked to the doctor out of courtesy and he wouldn’t see us as he likes to go home early. I offered to stay and wait but he refused to see us?????

Trustworthy and Kind

Dr Gimon listens and responds with insights ful questions to help me clarify my thoughts. .He is gentle and kind, very intelligent and insightful. I like the fact that he also is aware of current world affairs. He is a devote Christian, as I am, but does not proselytize his views.

Communicates Well
Compassionate and Sensitive
ethical
Builds Trust
Explains Symptoms
Interested in my needs
Effective Treatment

• Similiar Psychologists

Dr. Alexander T Gimon is similar to the following 2 Psychologists near Largo, FL.

Dr. Alexander T Gimon