Have you seen Dr. Alexander Z Golbin?

complete misogynist; young women and girls need to take care

Superb Medical Professional

Dr. Golbin has been treating my sleep apnea for over 8 months. He is a treasure. His diagnoses, follow-ups, and most of all, explanations of what the test results mean and how the therapies will help are easily understood. He is a brilliant doctor who relates well to his patient and gets results that are beneficial. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Dr. Golbin

I have been seeing Dr. Golbin for about 6 months for severe sleep apnea. He has helped me tremendously. Really knows his stuff and his staff is great.

Doctor Golbin is thoughtful, caring, knowledgable and possesses all of the qualities to help you heal.

I believe a psychiatrist's job is to be compassionate, understand what you're going through and be extremely knowledgeable in the use of medication if necessary. All of these qualities are embodied in the practice of Dr. Alexander Golbin. When Dr. Golbin talks with you, it's as if you're talking with a caring relative or friend. There are no rushed appointments. When you leave the session, you feel that you're one step closer to resolving what has been troubling you. I highly recommend Dr. Golbin to anyone seeking a truly knowledgeable. caring and compassionate doctor.

A Very Compassionate Human Being

My husband has been seeing Dr. Golbin for the last 6 years. They have developed a very close relationship and that's because Dr. Golbin listens. He's very caring and compassionate to my husbands problem, which is a very severe sleep disorder from trauma to the brain. Dr. Golbin has helped my husband through therapy and medication to overcome some major obstacles. I wish we had found him sooner. He is always prompt, and friendly. We never have to wait. His staff is outstanding,. We will forever be indebted to him for his care, concern, compassion and his wisdom. He truly is a wonderful man and an exceptional Dr.

An amazing stress coach

I have been seeing Doctor Golbin for a little less than a year, he has greatly impacted the way I view the world and myself. I am no longer on any medications and I feel better than I have in years. I am much better at managing stress, my sleep has improved, and I no longer feel depressed. Doctor Golbin has helped me tremendously. I personally believe he is the best mental health care professional I have ever worked with, you can tell he loves his practice and genuinely cares for his patients well being.

Best Psychiatrist I ever had

It's extremely hrs to find the right psychiatrist that you feel comfortable with. I was blessed when I found Alexander Golbin after many other psychiatrists. Dr. Alexander Golbin has a wonderful staff who are very friendly and on top of everything. His office is very clean and easy to find. He never judges me nor do I ever feel intimidated. I can always be myself with him. He takes his time with me and actually looks me in the eyes when I speak. I have been with him for many years and I can't see myself with any other psychiatrist. If your looking for someone who Will listen to you, work with you, is patient, funny, kind, honest, and knows what he's doing, I highly recommend seeing him. If you ever get a chance one day to see this Dr. Golbin, Thank you for always taking great care of me and my family.

Most Compassionate Doctor in Chicagoland

Dr. Golbin is the most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever seen. He always takes the time to listen and resolve problems. He never rushes and will always find solutions. His office staff is great. He and the staff are amazing advocates for their patients!!

I was very nervous about visiting Dr. Goldin but was immediately put at ease. He and his staff were outstanding. I had a sleep study done, once again I was very nervous. His assistant was so very patient and kind and the overall experience was wonderful. I am so glad to have my CPAP machine. I would highly recommend Dr. Golbin

Dr. Alexander Golbin MD, PHD is an incredible Doctor.

Dr. Alexander Golbin MD, PHD is Sleep Medicine and Psychiatry doctor. He is an incredible Doctor. He explains concepts in a way that is easily understood. His staff is polite, courteous, and professional. They are accommodating to your schedule and needs. They are also extremely good at follow up and always have a smile on their faces

Dr. Alexander Golbin MD, PHD is an incredible Doctor.

Dr. Alexander Golbin MD, PHD is an incredible Doctor. He explains concepts in a way that is easily understood. His staff is polite, courteous, and professional. They are accommodating to your schedule and needs. They are also extremely good at follow up and always have a smile on their faces .

More than a sleep disorder? Run away!

Treated or should I say did nothing for Mom with Alzheimers other than a brain scan which was a waste of time and money. He gave no results and it didn't change her treatment. Left feeling like he does this with everyone in order to pay off his equipment and finance his lifestyle. Treated sister with bi-polar more recently. During a severe depressive episode, ran a sleep study (already did brain scan years ago so best money maker is sleep study). After weeks of playing Russian roulette with constant indiscriminate and dangerously quick med changes, sister was diagnosed at ER with severe withdrawal. after several more weeks of Golbin's med changes, sister attempted suicide twice.

Dr. Alexander Z Golbin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Deerfield, IL.

Dr. Alexander Z Golbin Is this you?