Dr. Alexander Gotesman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Gotesman?

Easy Appointment with care

I want to say that you are a very special, kind and caring doctor, and you made this a very pleasant experience for my husband. The nurses and staff at the hospital were exceptional also and very friendly .

Compassion

He is one of the best doctors in his field. He is professional, caring and excellent at what he does. You can not go wrong putting your care in his hands.

Compassionate

Even with his stellar reputation, he takes his time to listen discuss and answer any questions you may have. He is compassionate gentle and responsive. He is one of the best physicians I have ever met .

The Kindest

excellent, expert dr. wants to heal, also polite and courteous

David Holtzberg

Excellent Dr. With calm and plesent bedside manner. My wife and I went to him for infertility issues which can be a very sensitive subject. He put us both at ease and took the time to really explain everything to us. My wife is now pregnant. Would recommend him to everyone

AMAZING

I am a patient of Dr. Gotesman's for almost 2 years. I was referred to him by members of my community, all of whom said he has an excellent bedside manner, and explained issues surrounding prostate cancer in a way nobody else did. After I met with him, I agree wholeheartedly. He spent a lot of time and effort to make sure I understood all the issues and questions I had, and he did it in a very clear and informative way to a "lay" person. I can't imagine anybody would think otherwise.

He knows his stuff!

Dr. Gotesman was able to help me when no one else could. He got my cat scan approved when the insurance company denied it. He was able to diagnose me and I am doing much better now!

Great Team and Friendly Office

Dr. Gotesman and is warm, accessible, caring, and skilled. I had a complication left by the prostatectomy surgeon, which he handled with good judgement, and which resulted in correction and a successful implant by Dr.Gotesman and Gazi I have confidence in his skills, and I am satisfied with the results

Very Smart!!

The Best Urologist I have ever seen

Amazing Physician & Excellent Office

I saw Dr. Gotesman at the Toms River Office and he was a direct and incredibly educated doctor. He gave me all my options for treatment and diagnosed me perfectly. I am able to pee again without a catheter !

The kindest most compassionate doctor I've ever met.

This doctor is perhaps the most kind and sweet doctor I have ever met even walk to me to and from my exam Minasian room he made sure I got all the care I needed and his staff is actually wonderful. His office manager Mo actually called me to help me schedule my CAT scan what an amazing experience

The kindest most compassionate doctor I've ever met.

Dr. Alexander Gotesman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.