Dr. Alexander C Heard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander C Heard?

Not thorough

I was really dissatisfied with this practice ! All my appointments have felt rushed. Staff is very unfriendly throughout the whole place. When you have your first child you look to these people for advice, guidance and I felt I was just pushed through my appointments and non of the doctors have been thorough !

I have had Dr. Heard as my daughters pediactrician since her birth. He is amazing with her. Very kind and pleasant and always happy to answer any of our questions. He doesn't seem to over react to any thing especially since my daughter is very small. He is very understanding and trys his best to make the parents as well as the child as comfortable as possible. He is highly recommended in my book. They same goes for the rest of the pediactricians at his office.