Dr. Alexander D Imas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander D Imas?

Doctor Imas is my favorite Doctor. He is so dedicated to helping his patients control their pain. And is extremely knowledgable about how to go about achieving this.He genuinely cares and spends a lot of time with each of his patients. I feel so lucky to have him in my life. He has helped me immeasurably.

Dr Iams dr for pain prescribed a new drug I ENDED UP IN THE ER

I went to see dr Alexander iams he put me on a new medince . He bragged how he is so good. I started the medince , he would not give me medince I had been taking for 25 years. I was sick the whole time I called his office to say I was sick , no answer three days of taking the medince I was rushed to the ER. My heart rate was 33, they called a team of cardio. Ends up the medince slowed my heart rate and the drs in the ER said had I gone to sleep they doubt if I would of saw the next day. I CALLED HIS OFFICE THE FOLLOWING DAY HE WOULD NOT ANSWER NO RETURN CALL. I called the governor and he said if you are a cronic pain patient the pain doctors are to fill your medince! dr ALEXANDER IAMS OF HENDERSON NEVER RETURNED MY CALLS. He told me call if you have any problems well I called he does not care.

Although he had some novel ideas about pain management There was no way I was going to take the two drugs he wanted me to try. I had previous bad reactions but he tried to convince me it would be ok his way. But the real topper was as I got up to leave I had a post surgical pain in my shoulder that nearly doubled me over. I said please get a needle and some lidocane and shot the trigger that set that off. His answer was "I'll have to check your insurance to see if they pay for it." Your a pain doctor you saw the pain happen do your job. Be a doctor and spend the $5 for the lidocane and worry about it later. That's called being a doctor/pain specialist . I come from Los Angeles and all my docs there would have had to be asked.

Dr. Imus is a joke after going there for 7 months not one pain relief only thing I got was called an addict 6X at my last visit ended up walking out and go into the real physician where I found out doctor Imas is not a Fellowes and not allowed to give procedures in the state of Nevada I'm glad I quit going to him. Dont even get me started about his clown staff!! Jokes all of them

Great Doc, failed staff

Dr Imus and his assistant are superb, his office needs to find a job more suitable to their abilities, such as a roadside trash crew. My wife, a patient of several years was left sitting in a room for 2 hours because the staff forgot to tell the doctor. We never saw him that day but still had to pay the co-pay.

Both Dr. Imas and Dr. Carter are two of the best pain management physicians I've seen. They both take time to explain and answer questions I have. But, the staff never returns calls. I've waited over 3 weeks for a refill request to be completed, which the automated systems states will be completed within 48 hours. More often than not my pharmacy will have to send 5 requests to get these completed. Several times after a visit I will be missing a prescription. Prior authorizations especially for medications are rarely completed by staff at all.

We love ya Dr. Imas and Dr. Carter

CRUEL

This man is cruel for taking my 72 yr old crippled mother off of the meds she has been on for 35 years. She now lives in pain, crying every day.

angry

He is a good dr. but keeps prescribing meds that my insurance won't cover. The first month I went there took me 3 days to get my medicine. The next month I went there I was without medicine for 5 days. Kept going up to the office to find out what was up. Insurance problems. So after the fifth day with no meds and in horrible pain I asked them to please write me a script that my insurance would cover. Here it is day six still no meds. Thanks so much.

pain panagment

I don't know about follow up's ,i have not had one yet . Dr. Imas is very caring

Dr Imas is the worlds best pain doctor that you will ever need period.

I was very weary about pain doctors in Las Vegas because of all the bad reputations they have. Dr. Imas is definitely not one of those. Not only was his office staff sweet and accommodating to me but the doctor made me feel completely at ease. Injections can be scary and uncomfortable but not with Dr. Imas. He was able to put my mind at ease and I wasn't even aware of the injection, and that's saying a lot! I will for sure recommend all my family and friends to him!