Dr. Alexander Javois Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Javois?

Stellar Doctor

Posted on January 20th, 2015

No one wants to have to have a long, close relationship with a doctor but in our case we have a lifetime of fixes that need to be done and couldn't be happier that I found Dr. Javois. He goes above and beyond with his care, procedures and bedside manner. Everything about him and his staff is stellar. After his post op update in the family waiting room for my 10 year old son, all the the other families complimented us on how detailed and how much time he spent with us. I am very happy and confident with Dr. Javois to give us the best possible care and solutions to my sons rare and complex heart condition.

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Javois for 14 years now and I have never had a complaint. Wonderful doctor and staff. Started seeing him as a child and I am still a patient of his as an adult. I just can't imagine getting this type of great service anywhere else.

You can't beat this doctor!

Posted on March 12th, 2009

My daughter had a large ASD that Javois closed in Nov, 2004. She still does go to him every year for an echo & ekg. Her ekg still remains abnormal. June, 2009, she is scheduled for her first stress test. March, 2009 she went home with (today)a heart monitor.

Posted on July 17th, 2017