Dr. Alexander Katz Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Katz?

Patient

Very caring and personable and professional doctor. I have great confidence in him.

Professional and kind

The office staff had to squeeze me in because of a problem with my eye. They were kind, respectful and very accommodating even though it was the end of the office day. Every person I saw from the beginning to the end made me felt so comfortable, were very friendly and helpful in every way. Dr. Katz was extremely knowledgeable, caring and answered every question I had without making me feel rushed. So happy with this doctor and office. We are new to the area and I hit the jackpot with this doctor! Oh, I also only waited a minute or two to be seen.

Pt

Dr. Katz is most caring and knowledgeable. He respect his patients and listen to them. Please recommend Dr. Katz to all your friend.

Nice Office and Staff

Would recommend this office, thorough and made you feel very comfortable

Dr. Alexander Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.