Dr. Alexander Kirshenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Kirshenbaum?

Horrible front office staff.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Horrible office staff. Made an appointment and arrive for them to tell me I do not have one. They tell me to come back in a hour and still wait another 45 minutes and was never seen. Walked out and they did not even offer to give me back my Co pay. Office staff also ordered a test that is done at a different lab that my insurance doesn't cover, I asked for a new script and they refused. Avoid the office staff like a plague. Dr Kirschenbaum is an excellent doctor but shame on him for having these incompetent women working there.

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

Great Dr., did my kidney stones operation. Excellent work

Highly recommend him!

Posted on July 5th, 2010

I came to see Dr. Kirshenbaum for a second opinion (I originally went to see another urologist affiliated with his hospital). Dr. Kirshenbaum was extremely knowledgeable and gave me a list of options to choose from. He did not push any one option on to me. I ended up leaving the original urologist and asked Dr. Kirshenbaum to perform my surgery (I chose the surgical option out of the numerous choices given by him). I was VERY happy with the outcome of the surgery. I have since referred my friends and family members to see Dr. Kirshenbaum and they are all very grateful. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kirshenbaum for any urological problems.

excellent doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2010

You need surgery regardless you have cancer or not, regarldess the sample is yours or somebody's

Posted on August 9th, 2009