Dr. Alexander Kiss Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Kiss?

Awesome

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Great doctor takes time to explain

mr

Posted on July 30th, 2014

the gal that runs the desk is rude , when I was told I would have an appointment with the surgeon after seeing Dr Kiss 4 times and $40 out of my pocket each time had to make an appointment to find the results even after her told what my doctor told , just so i could pay another $40, and then told me they would refer me to his partner, who does the surgery . why didn't they just send me to him the 1st time,, my 1st visit cost me $40 just to have him tell me who he was the next they did test,, had to come back for more test that they could have done at the same time, I have spent $ 160 to find out what I already knew, but try to get an appointment to see the surgeon??? what am I to do now???

Posted on June 9th, 2015