Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Kopelnik
Dr. Alexander Kopelnik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, CA, with other offices in Castro Valley, CA and Fremont, CA (and 4 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kopelnik is affiliated with St. Rose Hospital, Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus and Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus. Dr. Kopelnik has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Alexander Kopelnik has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alexander Kopelnik has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Alexander Kopelnik is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Rude and does unnecessary tests.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander Kopelnik - Posted on March 30th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander Kopelnik - Posted on January 14th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander Kopelnik - Posted on August 1st, 2013
Feel so much better now!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander Kopelnik - Posted on November 30th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander Kopelnik - Posted on April 30th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Kopelnik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Rose Hospital
Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Washington Hospital Healthcare System
San Leandro Hospital Opens in new window
Eden Medical Center Opens in new window
16 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alexander Kopelnik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, CA.