Incredible Diagnostician

Dr. Kulick spent over an hour with me on my first visit. He asked questions that no other doctor has ever asked me, like specifics about my daily diet and every vitamin, herb & drug I take. He has no trouble prescribing drugs where it is medically necessary, but his experience with a variety of types of alternative medicine often allow him to provide options that don't involve drugs, and work! As an example, after years of chronic sinus infections and innumerable rounds of antibiotics and threats of surgery, he did 2 mesotherapy treatments in his office and I have been sinus infection free for 4 years.

Best d

Mary

Dr. Kulick is great! Has helped my family with medical issues that other doctors could not!!! He is great for fibromalygia and alternative treatment. My family highly recommends him.

Dr. Alexander N Kulick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.