Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alexander K Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 17
He is a caring Dr. The problem I had with him is he gave me the wrong medicine. I was taking medicine and he was trying to find the correct dosage for me to take for my thyroids. I was on the medicine for about 2 years, when I got my new prescription. After, taking the new prescription, I did not feel right. I made an appointment to let him know the medicine was making me fell bad. He told me it was all in my head, because I was on the lowest medicine that you could take. He told me to keep taking the medicine and come back for a follow up appointment. I did not make it to that follow up appointment. I ended up having a stroke and went to emergency. They said I had one big stoke and two little ones. The emergency Dr. put on my paperwork that I was hypothyroid. I kept telling her I had hyperthyroid. I went home from the hospital, and got on my computer to see what my new medicine was for. It was for hypothyroid not for hyperthyroid. He gave me the wrong medicine.
I was given medication that made me light headed and dizzy. I wanted to get an old prescription refilled that i knew my body could handle and he told me to see the provider who gave it to me originally which was there office. I cannot believe they don't even look at what medication is prescribed to there patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Alexander K Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpanaway Multicare Clinic, 225 176th St S, Spanaway, WA
Dr. Alexander K Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spanaway, WA.