Dr. Alexander S Liang Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Alexander S Liang?

An exception physician, he CARES!

I developed kidney disease about 5 years ago. I was referred to Dr. Liang by another exceptional physician, an Internist, Dr. Betty Grasty. Dr. Liang ran me through a host of tests including a kidney biopsy. There were times I feared he was a bit "test-happy" (as so many physicians are today for fear of lawsuits). As I grew to know him, however, I realized that he truly had my best interests at heart. He actually INCLUDED me in my ESRD diagnosis, arranged for me to undergo dialysis at a clinic where he performed rounds, and he always maintained a wonderfully friendly (but professional) manner at all times. About a year ago, right after retiring, I made a decision to change clinics to one many miles closer to my home. (It now takes me about 7 minutes to get to my 3 four hour treatments per week instead of 40 minutes each way.) By making that change, however, I lost Dr. Liang as my Nephrologist. I truly miss him, as well as his wonderful nurse, Christy, and a number of the staff at his clinic, the Fresenius Kidney Center in Irving TX, Out of four stars, I would give Dr. Liang at least 8. He is that good.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Alexander S Liang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.