Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Loscialpo
Dr. Alexander Loscialpo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Alamitos, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Loscialpo is affiliated with Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Los Alamitos Medical Center and Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Loscialpo has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alexander Loscialpo has the following 5 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Dr. Alexander Loscialpo has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alexander Loscialpo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I have been going to Dr. Loscialpo for 8 years. He is very knowledgable and has helped not only me, but my son as well. He can come across a little arrogant, but he is a great doctor and a good man. As for the nurses, I feel like my children have 3 aunties. They are very loving and kind to everyone I see in the office. They actually make getting shots fun for kids. I adore them!
Dr. Loscialpo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
44 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Alexander Loscialpo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & Directions3801 Katella Ave, Los Alamitos, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alexander Loscialpo in this video.
Dr. Alexander Loscialpo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamitos, CA.