Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alexander Malayev has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Malayev claims to be a pain management doctor, however he is not certified in pain management. He gives pain meds to anyone who walks through the door. He will give a twenty something kid 10 methadones a day, but refuse a 50 yr old with a history of chronic pain, who's been on pain meds for years. I feel he's nothing more then a drug dealer.
37 Years Experience
Andizhan State Medical Institute
Graduated in 1981
Mclaren Regional Medical Center
Dr. Alexander Malayev accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsComplete Family Care Center, 72 S Washington St Ste 206, Oxford, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alexander Malayev in this video.
Dr. Alexander Malayev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxford, MI.