Dr. Alexander G Mallouk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander G Mallouk?

He is very thorough and caring about you as a person.

Very charming man, excellent doctor.

Senile Dr

Great Doctor

Dr Mallouk is great. He's very friendly and easy to talk to. He seems thorough and genuinely interested with your individual health. Also, the room I was in was warm, not freezing like most doctor's offices, I really appreciate that.

Best Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Mallouk for about 25 years--I hope he never retires as I don't know who could take his place- very helpful and really seems to care about his patients. He explains things and always gets me in when I call. He is honest with me and if I need to see a specialist goes out of the way to get me there. He is definitely deserving of Top Doc!

Dismissive manner

Dismissive of my concerns and was short with me when I tried to ask questions. Did not follow up with me on lab tests. Didn't call back when he was "on call" (had to go to a clinic- was diagnosed and treated for shingles). Definitely not interested in involving me in my own care. He's no longer my GP as a result.

Dr Mallouk has ease of scheduling if you need to get in that day, he leaves blanks in his schedule for day-of patients. When you get from the waiting room, to the exam room, Dr Mallouk is there with you within minutes. For my annual physical exam, he is caring, but honest about lifestyle changes I need to make to better my health. He is rated as one of KC's TOP DOCS for a reason! I know and have worked with a lot of Doctors in the KC Metro, but Dr Mallouk is the one I have chosen for my care.

horrifying experience

I had seen this doctor several times complaining of severe menstrual pain, only to be told, "We can run a lot of tests that will eventually be inconclusive, and then we've wasted a lot of time and money to have no conclusion." Another female St. Luke's doctor at least did an ultrasound to rule out possibilities. It was later determined (by a small-town doctor) through laparoscopy that I had severe endometreosis and fibroid cysts throughout my uterus. After Lupron treatment and one miscarriage, I was finally able to conceive again and carry the pregnancy to full-term -- no thanks to Dr. Mallouk.