Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Marotta
Dr. Alexander Marotta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wyckoff, NJ, with another office in Saddle River, NJ. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Marotta is affiliated with Valley Hospital, National Jewish Center and The Valleyhospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Marotta has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Marotta and his staff are an exceptional team of professionals. In going to other or many other doctor's offices, none run as efficiently as his. I can- not express in words the great compassion and care that this doctor gives to his patients. Dr. Marotta is Top notch! Stupendous! Top of his Class! Caring! Compassionate! Professional! A rare find!
Dr. Marotta is obviously a very intelligent doctor who shares his knowledge very easily with his patients. I was very comfortable during the visit and felt he spent enough time to evaluate my problems. His diagnosis was precise and the prescriptions he gave me elleviated my problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Marotta.
Dr. Marotta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
National Jewish Center
VALLEY HOSPITAL & MED CTR
15 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Alexander Marotta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alexander Marotta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyckoff, NJ.