Dr. Alexander Meininger Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Meininger?

Dr. Meininger

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I had a rotator cuff surgery and Dr. Meininger was amazing. Very pleased with surgery, recovery and all follow up!!

Cortisone Knee Shots

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Doc Meininger has an easy-going manner, very friendly, helpful, answers questions with easy-to-understand explanations for the lay person. His knowledge is very impressive. My knees couldn't do without him!! 500 stars !!!

Great Surgeon

Posted on December 18th, 2013

I have a lot of ACL surgeries on my right leg and when I tore my ACL in my left leg I went to Dr. Meininger. He took the time to speak with me and was very detailed. The day of surgery, he came and sat with my husband and I and was very easy to talk to. He kept my husband very informed after my procedure (I was in recovery) and that made my husband very happy to know how things were. I woke up from surgery, with no pain, I had amazing care by my post op nurses, and I truly felt great! I am 14 days post op and I have still not taken any pain medication. After surgery, Dr. Meininger called me at hope to follow up with me check on me, along with the nurses. I was very happy with the level of care I received and the personal treatment I received. I would recommend Dr. Meininger to everyone because I am more than please with my surgery, my care and my overall experience.

Great Advice

Posted on September 13th, 2013

My knees have luxating patellas. When the kneecaps slide, I'm on the ground in pain. Swelling, braces, time on crutches results. Dr. Meininger has given me very helpful advice on exercises to strengthen the surrounding muscles & prevent further dislocations. He's never in a rush, gives as much time as needed and is thoughtful, knowledgeable, and precise in his recommendations. If I ever decide to get the patellas fixed surgically, Dr. Meininger will be my Go-To-Doc for sure!!!!!

teacher

Posted on September 7th, 2013

spent enough time with me to get the right diagnosis. is not "cut happy"; he presents all options excellent follow up - actually cares if the patient improves my knee has never been better !!!

Shoulder Surgery

Posted on June 27th, 2013

Dr. Meininger thoroughly explained all my options before having surgery. It was evident that he cares about his work and his patients. Two Years later my shoulder feels as good as it did when I was 21. No more pain or sleepless nights.

Posted on October 10th, 2017