Dr. Alexander Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Moore?

No personality

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr Moore maybe very competent but he has no personality at all. The patient needs to do all the talking, and ask all the questions

Posted on October 25th, 2015

Nice guy, and may mean well but I have but one life, however every time I ask him a question his response is "I DON"T KNOW" maybe I am old school but when a doctor does not have a answer this is when they should say I WILL SENT YOU SOMEWHERE TO SEEK THE ANSWER (hint hint test or specialist) wow how things have changed. one must be proactive with their own health now days or not care.... life is a teacher for all of us LEARN WELL AND LIVE WELL.

You will wait and wait and wait

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Soooo tired of going in for an appt and waiting and waiting It is now 1/2 hour after my appt time an now I am sitting in a room waiting some more. Some times it is an hour or more I have even had the first appt of the day and he is late. My time is as valuable as his!

Highly Recommend Dr. Moore

Posted on April 10th, 2013

I am a medical professional and we tend to be difficult patients. However, Dr. Moore has a very calming effect on my nerves. He has my trust and that is saying a lot! I would recommend him without reservation .

Posted on November 28th, 2012

I would refer this doctor to a friend, or family member. Lovely experience and overall a great practice.

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Great Dr. and wonderful staff. Dr. Moore spends a great deal of time with his patients, answering questions and ensuring you understand what it is you need to do. He is a family man who obviously has good christian principles. I think you will love him.

Cutting Edge

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

Dr. Moore stays on top of cutting edge treatments and spends a lot of his time researching new trends. He is knowledgeable, kind and really cares about his patients and their well being. I'm so glad he is young -- I know he will be in practice for a long time and that makes me happy!

Posted on April 8th, 2011

Im very particular with the doctor I choose. Dr. Moore is one that will sit back listen to my problem, and talk to me on my level. He answers all my questions and follows up very well. I have referred all my family and many friends to him and all of them are well pleased. Other doctors speak very highly of him. When I call his office his staff is very friendly and does what they can to make me happy.

Staff???

Posted on December 21st, 2010

Dr. Moore is a true professional, but he does have a certain person he staffs that is well below average as a professional!

not happy

Posted on May 12th, 2010

besides waiting over an hour and getting an indecisive doctor who seemed to have to use a computer to guess at what was wrong...received bill and couldn't get anyone to help me.

Posted on December 29th, 2009

Dr. Moore is exceedindly conscientious and thorough. He caught a diagnosis for our 18 month old that a well known pediatrician's group missed on another child. We are thrilled that he is our family doctor.

Posted on November 8th, 2009

Dr Moore is a physician who is current with so many diagnoses and latest plans of treatment. When my condition warranted a specialist he took his own time to find one who would be compassionate as well and well versed in treatments.He literally spoke to this Doctor from his cell phone making sure that she was aware of all of my thoughts and then called me to keep me informed. I would recommend (and have done so) him as the perfect family cornerstone of your health care in general.