Dr. Alexander Moy Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Moy?

Worse MD ive ever been to

Doesn't listen, gives inaccurate diagnosis, tries to solve everything with Tylenol. If I would of listened to him id be in bigger health problems right now.

I would not send my dog to this doctor!

My mother was a patient of Dr. Moy, and I have never heard of a doctor treating patient's so rudly and disrepectful in my life. He became extremely upset with her because a person from his office scheduled her to see him on a day that he doesn't "see" patients (like this was her fault at all). He treated her like trash off the street(after she had waited to be seen for two hours)and did so infront of the entire waiting room and my four year old daughter that she was caring for. She left this office on tears and will never return to treat him. I do not reccommend anyone treat with this doctor. He is extremely unprofessional and could care less about hi patients.