Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Norbash
Dr. Alexander Norbash, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Quincy, MA and Boston, MA (and 5 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Neuroradiology. Dr. Norbash is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston Medical Center and U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Norbash has the following 1 specialty
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms and even dementia.
It’s also common for them to consult with patients with persistent headaches or back pains, trauma to a certain area, or any issue that can affect brain function, such as a stroke. Like any radiologist, they are trained to perform x-rays, cat scans, ultrasounds and MRIs, but they work closely with neurologists and neurosurgeons.
- Brain Aneurysm
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Norbash is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Massachusetts General Hospital
Boston Medical Center
U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Quincy Medical Center
Umass Memorial Medical Center
Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Ctr, Lebanon, Nh
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
27 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Alexander Norbash accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alexander Norbash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.