Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Norton Jr
Dr. Alexander Norton Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Norton is affiliated with Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center and Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Norton Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Dr Norton came recommend to me by a few girls I work with, I've had severe periods my whole life they cause me to miss work and become low in iron. I first saw his p.a and she was nice but lost my pap test. When I saw Dr Norton we had to start over, he is a very smart Dr but lacks people skills and bed side manor but he got to the root of my problems skipping no step, he performed surgery and fixed my bleeding and removed my fallopian tubes, I wanted uterus removed but he said we have to try this 1st before we jump to that. Overall I trust him and his decision he is very busy but I just think he lacks bed side manor.
Dr. Norton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Alexander Norton Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpring Mountain Womens Health, 6140 S Fort Apache Rd Ste 110, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Alexander Norton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.