Dr. Alexander M Ortolano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander M Ortolano?

I love him!! He saved my life

Great Doctor. Don't believe all the negative you hear!

I have been seeing Dr. O for 7 years. He's delivered both my boys, including my premature son, all went smoothly as it could especially under the circumstances with my preemie. I don't love the wait time in the office, but in always willing to wait because he is very attentive to my comolicated pregnancies. He takes every precaution possible to help me have healthy babies and keep them in there as long as possible. He's straight and to the point, which some may take as bad bed side manner, but for me, I would rather not waste my time or his not getting to the point. I personally like Dr. O as my doctor. I know there are plenty of bad reviews on him and other doctors out there. But that's because you don't hear the good stories. No one talks about their great experience, only the negative.

Definitely worth the wait!!

My husband and I have been struggling to get pregnant for 17 months. After a few visits to apw with no success (they were awful) we decided to try Dr. Ortolano office. It is the best decision we have made. He and his staff were very thoughtful and thorough which was a huge comfort. He has 100% eased our minds about being able to become pregnant and has taken more steps to help us accomplish that than anyone else in the tri-cities has. We will definitlet reccomend him to any struggling with infertility or just for a great ob doctor!!

Please stay away from this doctor

He has an amazing memory which means a lot to me since I usually just feel like a number at other offices. He is caring, funny and knows his stuff! I love everything about him! The office is beautiful and the employees are great! I would HIGHLY reccomend him!

Not only is he an amazing to to myself but to all of my family and friends and to the communitiy. Not often you find a dr who genuinly cares about others from start to finish and well beyond.

beware

when making an appt they advise you to call prior to coming to make sure he's not at the hospital. So, i did and they tell me he's right on time. I get there and when you finally get to a back room to wait, i was in that room starring at the walls for 1 1/2 hours before anyone came in. When he finally arrives in the room he tells you sorry had to go to hospital. They will not tell you that while your waiting so your left frustrated. The FASTEST appt i ever had was 2 1/2 hours. Takes hours to be seen and when he does come in, its in and out quickly. Not worth it! Way over booked!

Nope

There's been a few situations in which I've been diagnosed wrong and given wrong medications. I even told them I am allergic to ammoxicylin and they literally prescribed me ammoxicylin lol. I see like 3 nurses every appointment and not once have met my doctor except when he came in my room for 1 minute to tell me I had a kidney infection and would need to antibiotics and hospitilization...he never ran tests...and I didn't have a kidney infection. It was a kidney stone. The nurse practictioner just puts off bad energy with me for some reason too. I feel like a number and these people are too busy to give a crap. I've never experienced pregnancy or clinics like this before...

Straight to the Point

Dr. Ortolano is a very caring and excellent doctor. He is great at diagnosing problems and finding the solutions. He lets you know whats going on and what has to be done even if its hard to hear. Did excellent on surgery.