Dr. Alexander E Osowa Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Alexander E Osowa?

#HighlyRecomend #Patientof2yrs #Familyof10

All five of my children, my son in law and I all see Dr Osowa for our healthcare needs. I am extremely taken back from the negative reviews I've read below. At 47, I thought bedside manner and moral values were long gone. Not w/ Osowa. #ForeverGrateful for his ability to think outside the box and heal the inner me, not just the surface. Front office staff could improve, but if you can get past that, it's worth it. #IamSelfPay (no insurance) and wouldn't go elsewhere.

Nurses r good dr spend time able to asked questions get answers

Quality of care leaves much to be desired

The practice has become more of a training camp with Dr. Osowa rarely present or leaving junior or inexperienced staff to handle cases. If you want to redo giving blood because it wasn't properly collected the first time or to have to retake an X-ray because inexperienced trainees were left unsupervised to do it, then this is is where you should go. When you do see this doctor, he has an entourage of staff in training with him and he seems distracted and ready to move on to the next patient.

Money-Hungry and Rude

All those so-called good reviews are probably written by staff and friends. How would you like to go to a doctor who then says he can’t treat your condition, yet still charges $110 for the visit? He claims the fee was for his time, but what good was his time when he can’t take care of what ails you. The professional thing to do would be to return the fee, but no, he is so money hungry that he has no conscious for a patient who now can’t afford to see a doctor who would be able to treat him. He is among those doctors who went into medicine for the wrong reasons.

Ignored symptoms and concerns. Loved one is now deceased due to failure to address these!

pain

I do not have words to express the way I felt about meeting someone like Dr. Alexander Osowa. Dr. Osowa was able to diagnose my current situation accurately. Dr. Osowa showed concern, empathy, and professional ethics towards me at all times. I was able to continue functioning in my daily life without severe pain. I recommend Dr. Alexander Osowa to any one that is in need of a primary care physician because he is the best that I have ever met.

Hard to get them to refill your meds for a year

I feel like this Office wants you to come in for everything. All my other doctors would refill my basic meds for a year, but here, I have to keep calling. I love the Nurse practitioner Sheila Walkey, but the practice seems to be out of touch with the struggles people are going through. Unfortunately, I will be looking for another doctor. I can't be nickled and dimed all the time.

Dr Osowa is simply amazing! He's caring, knowledgeable, and thorough. I'm so glad I found him. His staff is incredible, too!

I have been going to DR. Osowa for over 5 years. He really cares about his patients. I have recommended several of my friends to his office. He has a great location and is open extended hours. They also offer walk-ins as well. Love this office/ Dr.