Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alexander E Pazoki has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Alexander E Pazoki has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
Dr. Alexander E Pazoki has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 17
After a prompt and accurate diagnosis of a maxillary cyst( as well as three impacted wisdom teeth), Dr. Pazoki suggested "we go ahead and remove the wisdom teeth, since you will already be under anesthesia". He was so calmly confident I was sure it was OK. After the surgery there was surprisingly little pain, except for one of the four areas. That was short lived, however, and taken care of by meds. At the return visit, when I asked why there was so little pain, he calmly but confidently stated " good surgical technique". At that visit, he took time to show me how he and his team constructed entire new jaws for cancer patients. Although my mouth was small, he said, the surgery was fairly simple. His calm, confident manner eliminated all uncertainty. He is properly concerned about pain, and which pain will need treatment. He is without any doubt one of the two top surgeons I have ever had the privilege to use.
My daughter had a rare jaw misalignment that involved major, complicated surgery. Dr Pazoki had to do calculations involved so that the bit comes back when it heals and grows back. The surgery and calculations were done perfectly and my daughter has a perfect and beautiful smile once again!! We were delighted with Dr. Pazoki's professionalism, thoroughness, and good bedside manner.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
26 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Alexander E Pazoki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alexander E Pazoki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bel Air, MD.