Have you seen Dr. Alexander Perkelvald?

Save your dignity and go somewhere else. Can't call him a Dr. He's begging to be reported for disciplinary action.

I really don't know why a business men allowed to be a doctor. He didn't care about my health issues and kept pushing medication on me that clearly states it would make my condition worse. Than he said it's this or nothing I have to leave. As if there aren't any other insulin except the one that injected once a week. He's obviously getting free trips or bagels. Most likely both I'm very tempted to report him to American board association . I wasted hours waiting to see him. People stay away!!! I saw him four years ago he had in his notes that I wasn't tolerant to that group of insulin it was my mistake to give him second chance.

great doctor

very knowledgeable and caring doctor, got my Hg a1c under control, advised what to eat and not eat to manage my diabetes, very happy with results

He's knowledgeable but sometimes that's not enough

Dr. Perkelvald appears to be a knowledgeable Dr., however, he doesn't do a great job of addressing a patient's specific concerns. He answers questions with one word answers and I found that I didn't feel better informed about my condition after I left my appointment with him. In fact, after his vague answers I felt I had more questions. He seems to be knowledgeable, but sadly, I'll have to find another endocrinologist I feel I can communicate better with.

Best endocrinologist I have ever been to!

BEST ENDO

very nice doctor! I have a thyroid nodule, and he did the biopsy. Very gentle and informative. He only practices in the 1725 East 12th location only, so this site is not fully up to date. Thankfully, the nodule is benign. Very happy with the office and with the experience.

Dr. Alexander Perkelvald is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.

Dr. Alexander Perkelvald Is this you?