Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alexander A Prattes has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 12
Most of the "positive" reviews are copy pasted else where from other sites into this site to balloon up his ratings. He's terrible. Overcharges without any reason nor valid receipt. Co-pay for in network visits are not $175. And spending 2 minutes with your patient barely listening to them is not an office visit. I've taken it up myself to write a real review of this guy and his "wonderful" staff on every doc review site. If this helps even one poor patient in to go to a real doctor instead than I'll be happy.
Dr Prattes is the kindest doctor and even if he is busy he gives me the time I need. I have been to numerous family practice doctors in my life and he by far out does them all. My mom was having problems in Arizona and she saw numerous doctors and none of them could figure it out. I had her come out to see doctor Prattes and he gave the time we needed to explain what was happening, go over ALL of the history, all of her meds and after two visits he figured it out and now my mother is doing wonderful. She was having a reaction to one of her meds! Thank you doctor Prattes!
Recently started seeing Dr. Prattes. Very fine Doctor. Knows exactly what he is doing and the best cure for success. I cannot recommend Dr. Prattes too highly.His Nurse Sandy (his right arm) is a wonderful lady, filled with sweetness and compassion. Sandy knows how to take blood also, without hurting -- which is a plus. Also, Mrs. Prattes and office lady, Lilly are so sweet and kind. No doubt this office will be my forever Primary Care group.
Dr. Prattes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Alexander A Prattes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlexander Arthur Prattes Md, 27871 Medical Center Rd Ste 160, Mission Viejo, CA
Dr. Alexander A Prattes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.