Dr. Alexander Pruitt Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Pruitt?

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Dr. Pruitt did my knee surgery in February 2017 and I am very happy with my outcome. He had great bedside manner and explained everything to me about my surgery and post operative care. The office staff were very kind to me and scheduled my surgery in a timely manner. I would definitely go back to Orthopaedics, P.C.

Got me in same day I called

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I called on a Monday due to I hurting my ankle over the weekend. I called and they fit me in the same day. I received a brace and his staff authorized an MRI and had the scan the next day! Amazing turn around time! This isn’t the first time I have called and not had to wait long for an appointment - they are usually willing to see you whenever it works for your schedule! I wish more doctors would adopt this policy!

ankle fusion

Posted on August 28th, 2009

Had my ankle fused after several surgeries to correct a joint problem. Fusion was sucessful but still have chronic pain after a year and a half. According to Dr. Pruitt pain would be relieved with sugery but didn't happen.

Posted on July 11th, 2017