Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Alexander Quaas
Dr. Alexander Quaas, MD, PHD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Oklahoma City, OK and Boston, MA . He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Quaas is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital and Mass General Hospital. Dr. Quaas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Quaas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Alexander Quaas has the following 6 expertise
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Alexander Quaas has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alexander Quaas is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 8
I wish I could give more stars. He is the most genuinely caring doctor in the world. Dr Quaas came to check up on us right after my wife had an emergency surgery for a tubal pregnancy at the hospital nearby. It meant a lot to both of us, because it was an emotionally difficult time. He is extremely personable each time we have an appointment there, and I would recommend him to any patient especially those struggling with infertility. Doctors can be so cold nowadays, maybe because it's all about the money for them. It's kinda shocking to encounter a Physician like Dr.Quaas who spends time and shows genuine concern for your family.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Quaas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Massachusetts General Hospital
Mass General Hospital
11 Years Experience
University Of Manchester
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alexander Quaas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.