Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Robbins MD
Dr. Alexander Robbins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tallassee, AL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Alexander Robbins has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Alexander Robbins has the following 1 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander Robbins - Posted on November 10th, 2016
43 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Alexander Robbins Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOMMUNITY MEDICAL ARTS CENTER, 875 Friendship Rd, Tallassee, AL
Dr. Alexander Robbins is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tallassee, AL.