Dr. Alexander Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Rodriguez?

a great doctor who truely cares about your well being

Posted on June 15th, 2017

great man who understands takes the time and will help u overcome all obsticles

Posted on June 12th, 2016

I LOVE DR. R. HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING TO ME.

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Likes to ddiagnose with no exam,no tests. Terrible follow up. No consistency with treatment. Been misdiagnosed a number of time! Terrible memory!

Posted on September 26th, 2014

Dr. Rodriguez is a nice doctor and he does seem to genuinely care about my kids wellbeing. Unfortunately, if it wasnt for my husbands forced change in insurance I would not be there. Not because Dr. Rodriguez is a bad doctor but because all McLaren doctors have to follow their HORRIBLE guidelines and the RIDICULOUS phone system. The average wait time for a McLaren doctor is 25mins on yhe phone. I was very disgusted by the receptionist blatten disreguard for your wait in time and reason for calling. Whether these doctors realize it or not, their staffs rudeness can ruin their reputation in no time. I really would love to go back to a Genesis doctor!!!!!!

Posted on September 5th, 2014

He and his staff are good but the timely appointment making and getting refills or trying to get timely responses from the doctor about important changes or problems is very difficult. Everything gets deferred to the end of the day and if any problems occur you can't talk to the office until the next day because it is closed.

Great and friendly Doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2013

I have been looking for a good doctor for awhile and can't seem to find one! Finally with Dr. Rodriguez, I have! He is so nice and really takes his time. He asked me a lot of questions and seemed concerned with everything i had to say. Staff was very, very friendly! What a great doctor and finally a great experience with a doctor! Highly recommended!

no progress

Posted on March 11th, 2013

I think he feels he has you diagnosed with a quick glance and gets his prescription pad out, if you love painkillers he will hook you up. Had to push Dr Rodriguez just to get a simple CT scan done, kept saying I had vertigo just from what my symptoms where. Theres a ton of illnesses that have vertigo like symptoms, this is very serious to brush you off and give you some aspirin when something much worse could be going on. Hard to understand too. I changed doctors because I got nowhere with this one.

Posted on March 8th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Rodriguez because he was recommended to me by a few different people. Granted, he was nice enough, but hard to understand, and had his mind made up about me before he even actually met me. He did not appear to want to listen to what I had to say, basically stated that my symptoms were due to being a high strung new mom who isn't getting enough sleep. All he wanted to do was prescribe me medications, and when I left his office, on the first appointment with him, I left with 5 different prescriptions. I took some of the medications thinking maybe it was because I was stressed out, but here we are 2 months later, having done all that he suggested, and taking the pills he prescribed, and I am still experiencing the same symptoms, and when I went to him for a follow up he basically just blew me off, and wasn't interested in hearing anything I had to say. When I attempted to show him what was going on his response was that he did not need to see it, and that he was certain it was stress. I took it upon myself to go to a neurologist, he did an EMG, and found some things that he is following up on, and stated that he does not believe it is just stress and anxiety. He sent the results to Dr. Rodriguez, and all I received from him was a post card in the mail stating that it would be discussed at our next appointment, which at that time was was over a month away. When I went to go and confirm my appointment, for the day and time I knew it was scheduled, the receptionist stated that I did not have an appointment on that day. She stated that it had been cancelled, and when I asked who had cancelled it, because I certainly didn't, her response was that they cancelled the appointment. So, his office cancelled my appointment for whatever reason, and did not bother to call me, and to reschedule, or to even inform me they had cancelled the appointment. Also, his front desk staff has been less than professional, and at times has been inappropriate such as with cancelling the appointment without informing me, and when one of the staff found out I worked in mental health she wanted to talk to me about her problems. Not professional. I left feeling very hopeless, like I wasn't listened to, and that I was a woman who just had a baby that was the problem, and wasn't taken seriously. I would not recommend this Doctor, and have began looking for a new one.

Sandra LaMay

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Dr. Rodriguez is a very caring doctor and I would refer him to anyone that I knew. I have never waited more than fifteen minutes to get into see him. He is a great doctor with a good bedside manner. Just a great doctor over-all.The only problem is the phone system that McLaren has set-up is a long waiting time on the telephone to schedule an appointment.

Posted on September 24th, 2011

He is the best Doctor I have ever had! Great bedside manner, caring, takes time to listen and very down to earth. The most I've ever had to wait for him was 15 minutes. He even gave me the number to his direct line when I moved out of state, in case I couldn't find a doctor right away- I could call him for a refill on my meds. I highly recommend him.

Posted on August 18th, 2011

Very professional, knowledgeable, and I think he is a great doctor.

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Awesome doctor! He really listens and cares about your health. I have only had to wait about 15 minutes ( at the most) to see him.