Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander W Runowski MD
Dr. Alexander W Runowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Runowski is affiliated with Three Rivers Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander W Runowski has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Alexander W Runowski has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Alexander W Runowski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Runowski saved my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander W Runowski - Posted on July 20th, 2019
need more doctors like Dr. Runowski
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander W Runowski - Posted on July 14th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander W Runowski - Posted on November 8th, 2012
Dr. Runowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Dr. Alexander W Runowski Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCASCADE IMMEDIATE CARE CENTER, 6460 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Alexander W Runowski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.