Is Dr. Alexander M Sailon the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander M Sailon
Dr. Alexander M Sailon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Alexandria, VA and Mc Lean, VA (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander M Sailon has 4 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Alexander M Sailon has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.<br>Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Alexander M Sailon has the following 6 expertise
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Alexander M Sailon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander M Sailon - Posted on August 11th, 2017
I was referred to Dr. Sailon after a dog attack left me in the ER with severe facial lacerations. He managed to fit me into the schedule the same day. He was extremely sensitive to the emotional impact of the attack and encouraged me to seek mental healthcare help (it was our dog). He was patient with questions and very knowledgeable. He even gave my husband and I his cell phone number in case we needed anything after office hours. We proceeded to surgery the following day and he managed to greatly limit the impact of the injuries. It has been less than 2 months and I already feel more confident being out and about. He is an extraordinarily talented surgeon with amazing bedside manner!
What an angel
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander M Sailon - Posted on July 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander M Sailon - Posted on August 29th, 2015
10 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
Graduated in 2008
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Alexander M Sailon Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alexander M Sailon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.