3.9

Have you seen Dr. Alexander R Sparkuhl?

Office staff not interested in wait time. When I brought to their attention that patients with a later appontment time were being taken before me, they just told me "you are next" with ni indication of how long. I had already waited 50 minutes, so I waited another 5 minutesAnd the left without seeing the doctor.

Very Caring and Professional Doctor!

Run Away As Fast As You Can!!!

I left Dr. Sparkhul's of office in shock and hurt. I have NEVER been treated with such a complete lack of respect and care. Dr. Sparkhul spent no more than a few minutes with me. Throughout these few minutes it was obvious he couldn't care less about me or my concerns and symptoms.I certainly would never return and I would never recommend him to anyone else.Dr. Sparkhul is an arrogant idiot.

Excellent doctor

I ended up seing Dr. Sparkuhl, because the doctor that was reccomended to me did not accept my insurance.From the first hand shake I knew I was in good hands. He is very knowledgeable, trustworthy and funny and he takes time in explaining medical situations and solutions.The surgery went well and I am in good health and bakc on my feet.I would reccomend this doctor anytime.

Dr. Alexander R Sparkuhl is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Henderson, NV.

Dr. Alexander R Sparkuhl Is this you?