Dr. Alexander M Swan Sr Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Alexander M Swan Sr?

Dr. Alexander Swan is one of the finest doctors I have ever been fortunate enough to be able to see. He is caring, knowledgeable and upbeat. He always answers my questions and treats me with respect."

Great Doctor

Dr Swan, Is a great doctor and he welcomes you with a hand shake each time he sees you.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Swan is a very caring doctor who always welcomes his patients with a very warm heart.

New Jersey Top Doctor with the highest qualifications in ethical standards and the best humanity values

Dr. Alexander Myint Swan is the only best doctor I found by myself after experiencing many other doctors in my life. My search for the best ended at Dr. Swan office. I had been suffering many illnesses treated by many other doctors without satisfactory improvement until I met Dr. Swan. He listens to me all the time and learns all my sufferings with his best heart and his greatest compassion. Then he treated me step by step approach until all my sufferings under control and finally disappeared. I believe that the God chooses Dr. Swan as an instrument to cure and help people who are sufferings in this world. I would strongly recommend Dr. Swan to any patients in the world without any reservation. The world will be in better place if we have all doctors are like Dr. Alexander Myint Swan.

God Blesses Dr. Alexander Myint Swan

I always remind Dr. Alexander Myint Swan that he need to take time off to relax because I need him for my good health. He is the only doctor I trust the most for the reasons that he picked up the right diagnosis and cured my difficult to treat multiple conditions. So, God Blesses Dr. Swan.

He is a good doctor.

the best doctor

every visit Dr. Swan always is smile he gives me a better treatment I am really glad meet Dr swan

I'm a 78-year old diabetic with hypertension and high blood pressure so, as you can imagine, I've been to many doctors throughout my life. However, I have not encountered one doctor that is as compassionate and dedicated to his patients as Dr. Swan. When I was unable to get my son to drive me to his office because I was not feeling well one day, he came to my house instead. I also have his cell phone number, something that no doctor has ever given me before, and can call him anytime. I once called him on a Saturday night to ask for specific instructions on how to take a certain medication, and he gladly spoke to me for almost an hour! I've really never met a doctor like Dr. Swan and plan to stay his patient for the rest of my life. He's more than just a doctor...he's a compassionate and caring friend with a vast amount of medical knowledge.

most compassionate doctor

I recommend Dr. Alexander Swan to any person who needs the personol touch and compassionate care.

I don't have words to describe the kindness and attention that Doctor Swan displays towards his patients. He is genuinely interested in your health and welfare. He is truly one of a king compassionate human being.

Dr. Alexander Myint Swan

Dr. Alexander M Swan is a very compassionate doctor treating all of his patients with full respect regardless of ability to pay for his services. He t ...

Professional caring doctor

Dr. Alexander M Swan is a unique doctor who take care of me and my family as if his own family members. He is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week for all of his patients. When I lost my health insurance due to lay off, he still treat me and my family as if we have our insurance. He is a compassionate physician who want to save life and help sick people. I sincerely recommend him to anyone who needs personalized professional health care.