Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Szabo Jr
Dr. Alexander Szabo Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Szabo is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center, Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital and Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Szabo Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr Szabo was very nice and knowledgeable. I have not been in to see a doctor for several years and was trying to find someone close to my home which is how a found him. He was genuine about his faith and I appreciated that he seemed to genuinely care about the whole patient. Unfortunately for me I don't think it was a good match.
Dr. Szabo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Swedish Medical Center
Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
36 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1981
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Alexander Szabo Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMT VISTA FAMILY PRACTICE, 7761 Shaffer Pkwy, Littleton, CO
Dr. Alexander Szabo Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.