Dr. Alexander Tischler Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Tischler?

Horrible!!

Posted on April 15th, 2017

The only thing that is worse than this doctors bedside manner, which was deplorable, is his desire or ability or desire to provide a correct diagnosis. I went to him to provide a second opinion before I underwent surgery for torn tendons. I explained what happened and was visibly limping. He stated that it wasn't a tear, it was Paraneal degeneration and it would never heal and I should just get used to limping. He came to this conclusion without ever looking at the MRI which I brought with me. He wouldn't look at it because he said it would "take too long ". Fast forward and I had the surgery by an orthopedic surgeon that actually cares about his patients. My tendons or repaired and I am no longer limping. My experience is that this doctor couldn't couldn't have cared less I would not recommend him under any circumstance is to anybody. I wish I could give him 0 stars

Making the best of a bad situation.

Posted on May 30th, 2016

This was my first surgery and it couldn't have went any better. Dr. Tischler did a great job I can't recommend him enough.

Fantastic Result

Posted on February 15th, 2016

I was treated by Dr. Alexander Tischler for a multiple fracture of my right ankle. The surgical results was fantastic. I experience no pain or restriction in my ankle. He is in my opinion and outstanding surgeon. He is a complete professional and the staff is friendly and extremely helpful. I recommend the Institute and Dr. Tischler without reservation.

Ankle Surgery Guru

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Dr. Tischler performed complex ankle surgery.He was straight forward and to the point with me on what to expect. He said my recovery would take at least 6 to 8 months to heal. He said I could probably be back to work (I'm on my feet 8 hours a day in hospital working with patients in Physical Therapy) in about 3 1/2 to 4 months. However, I was able to return to work at full duties in 1 1/2 months. It's already been 11 1/2 months (it will be exactly 1 year post surgery at the end of April) and I am free of any pain. The only thing I notice it just some mild stiffness, usually after I get off work. I thank God that my wife was able to find him. He took me in right away after I fractured and dislocated my ankle. Dr. Tishler is a very skilled and professional surgeon, probably the best in his craft in O.C..

Toe surgery

Posted on March 11th, 2012

Dr. Tischler performed surgery on my big toe almost 13 years ago. The arthritus was pretty bad. I have lived pain free since the surgery. I live in another state now and had the same surgery on my left toe....the results are poor. I plan to see him again soon.Dr. Tischler is the expert for any kind of foot surgery. His bedside manner was curteous and kind.

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

I had a broken ankle a few years ago. Broke the ankle on aSaturday and I was told in the emergency room that their doctors weren't "any good". So Monday I went to Tischler's office and requested an appointment with him. Was taken right away andhe saw me for three months. Eventually due to the ankle my kneewent out and he did surgery on it. All is fine now, he did a great job. He has a sense of humor that not too many peoplelike, but as a doctor he is terrific!!!

great foot/ankle expert

Posted on August 19th, 2011

Highly regarded for treatment of difficult problems perhaps with prior treatments failing. Doctor really expert and other orthopedics refer to him

Posted on October 26th, 2017