More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Tocher
Dr. Alexander Tocher, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Miller Place, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Tocher is affiliated with St Charles Hospital, St Vincent's Midtown Hospital and John T Mather Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Tocher has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 15
We had our children treated by Dr. Tocher and his staff since our 20 yr old son was 5 years old. We have two boys and older by 6 years. Both were always treated with courtesy and highest professional manner. The absolute best was the quick and efficient manner in which our calls, questions, and request for an urgent matter were treated. We recommend this Dr. and facility with 5 STARS
Dr. Tocher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Charles Hospital
St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
John T Mather Memorial Hospital
University Medical Center At Stony Brook
St Charles Hospital & Rehab Ctr.
John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc
University Hospital At Stonybrook
41 Years Experience
University Of Cape Town
Graduated in 1972
Lenox Hill Hospital
Dr. Alexander Tocher accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions595 Route 25A, Miller Place, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alexander Tocher in this video.
Dr. Alexander Tocher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miller Place, NY.