Have you seen Dr Alexander Vaccaro?

Excellent care!

Normally when you see a doctor who is in a high level position in a hospital like Dr. Vaccaro is, they are impersonal and very full of themselves. Dr. Vaccaro, on the other hand, was caring and friendly, while still making it clear that he really knows what he is doing. He took the time to get to know me AND my family members who came with me (including my young daughter, whose hand he shook first when he came in for one appointment). He explained things thoroughly, answered all of our questions, and did his best to reassure me when I was nervous about having surgery. He truly gave me my life back with that surgery. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone! He is absolutely the best. His staff is fantastic as well.

S1 Pain Removal

Dr Vaccaro told me to give him 15 minutes and he could remove my pain and he did. I was an out patient and spent 6 total hours in his hospital.

cervical spine fusion - successful surgery

Dr. Vaccaro performed cervical spinal fusion on me and gave me my life back! He was very knowledgeable, skilled, professional and inspired confidence. Before I had significant pain in my neck. I saw positive results immediately after he performed my surgery! In the future if I need to have related surgery I will trust my health to Dr. Vaccaro.

Saved My Life

I'm so so so very thankful that I was referred to Dr. Vaccaro. He got me back up walking around and I truly feel I have my life back. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Vaccaro

My husband was so lucky to have had the opportunity for Dr. Vaccaro to perform his surgery. He's the best!

The man is a miracle worker!

No more pain

Dr. Vaccaro did anterior and posterior decompression surgery. He replaced 2,discs with cadaver bone and did fusion from L3 - L5. Hospital stay was tough then 2 weeks in rehab facility with 2 months recovery time but I'm a new woman. Dr. Vaccaro fixed my problems so no more pain in my back and down my legs!

Highly Recommend

I would highly recommend Dr Vacarro. I saw him for a 2nd opinion and although I did not need surgery- I found him to be a doctor who has a great bedside manner- throughly explains the details, and he was very patient with me. I never felt like he was on a set 15 min consult and then rushes out the door. If in the future I need to proceed with surgery it will be Dr V and the folks at Rothman.

Dr. Vaccaro is the best

Some doctors spend their time during your visit glancing at their watches. It's as if they can't wait to get to their next patient. Dr. Vaccaro will spend as much time with you as you need. He answers questions you have and really seems to care about you. When he talks to you he will make sure you understand what he is telling you, without talking down to you. The surgery I had went well and the recovery time was short. I was walking the same day, just hours after surgery. Thank you Dr. Vaccaro and thanks to your staff. Professionalism, caring, and courtesy create a great experience for a patient in pain. Thank God you are here to help us in need. D. Kleinot

Thanks to Dr, Vaccaro and Staff!

I had 3 prior back surgeries which were insufficient to satisfy my medical needs. Dr. Vaccaro and his Staff were very aggressive in resolving my back issues and I'm now doing well! Thanks!

Amazing

I have severe back pain for my entire lifetime. he fixed and repaired all my problems! I highly reccomend Dr A. Vaccaro. he is awesome!!

Dr Alexander Vaccaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.